Kiehl Diamond Flexible Nail File Medium Grit 18cm | Autoclavable Stainless Steel
Very abrasive surface due to a coating of diamonds.
New to Algeos, introducing Kiehl's new Diamond Burs
Kielh Solinger has manufactured diamond nail files in Germany since the 1920’s and then improved their technology, making Kiehl a leading expert for diamond coating professional instruments (Podiatry, Dental and Beauty markets).
These Flexi-Files are an outstanding innovation for clinic professionals and nail-technicians, providing a very comfortable treatment due to the flexibility of the steel.
Features and Benefits:
- Cost-effective alternative to disposable single-use files
- Professional grade high-quality flexible stainless steel
- Very abrasive surface with a unique design, coated with diamonds - Medium grit
- Extended long lifetime compared to common plastic or paper files.
- The files can be sterilized in an autoclave and withstand all common disinfection liquids.
- Can be recycled as a metal.