Kiehl Flexible Diamond Abrasive Disc and Mandrel 22mm | Rough grit | Autoclavable
Stainless steel disc fixed to the mandrel, reusable and flexible, ideal to work on rough skin and calluses. Can be sterilised.
New to Algeos, introducing Kiehl's new Diamond Burs
Kielh Solinger has manufactured diamond nail files in Germany since the 1920’s and then improved their technology, making Kiehl a leading expert for diamond coating professional instruments (Podiatry, Dental and Beauty markets).
Features and Benefits:
- Cost-effective alternative to disposable single-use abrasive discs
- Mandrel fixed to the disc, suitable for most podiatry drills
- Stainless steel disc
- Reusable flexible device, ideal to work on rough skin and calluses
- Similar to the umbrella bur
- Diameter: 22mm
- Sold as singles.
- Available as rough or medium grit