Kiehl Diamond Bur Medium Grit - Fine Cone Pointed - Diameter 1.4mm
Very fine pointed bur with a short abrasive body for more stability when working with the tip.
Diamond coated. High quality product that can be autoclaved.
New to Algeos, introducing Kiehl's new Diamond Burs
Kielh Solinger has manufactured diamond nail files in Germany since the 1920’s and then improved their technology, making Kiehl a leading expert for diamond coating professional instruments (Podiatry, Dental and Beauty markets).
Features and Benefits
- Very fine pointed bur with a short abrasive body for more stability when working with the tip.
- Used for shaping nails and smoothing rough skin and nails.
- Professional use with drill (max. recommended speed 40,000rpm)
- Diamond coating for maximum durability and performance
- Fine-Cone Pointed - Short Body shaped
- Medium grit abrasion
- Can be sterilised by autoclave.
- Sold as singles