Single patient use files, non-sterile.
Double Sided Foot Files Features:
- Grade: 100/80 Grit
- Dimensions: 17.5cm x 2cm
- Pack Size: Pack of 10.
- Perfect for podiatry, home use and for salon use.
For people with rough feet, a foot file can help to keep their feet soft and smooth, traits which are often of aesthetic value. Calluses can also cause pain if they grow especially large, so removing calluses makes walking more comfortable.
Foot files can also be used to smooth out cracks in the feet, although it may take a series of sessions of foot filing combined with deep moisturizing to resolve the problem.
Patient guide to using a foot file
Corns and hard skin (callus) are often formed as a result of rubbing from an ill-fitting shoe, or extra pressure being exerted on an area of the foot due to a foot deformity or walking problem. Here are some simple self care treatments:
- Gently rub the area with a pumice stone or emery board.
- Apply a moisturising cream to improve the skin texture.
- Apply some thin padding or cushioning material (available at any chemist) to reduce the pressure.
- Check your shoes are not too tight, too big or too high.
- Never wrap anything such as lambswool around the toes, never use razors or other sharp implements to remove the skin.
- Never use corn cures or corn plasters, unless advised by a podiatrist.
- If the lesions are very large or particularly painful consult a Podiatrist.
Frequently bought together
We found other products you might like!