Phenol Swabs - Swab-it ampoules with applicators
Licensed Phenol in 30 individually packed sealed ampoules with 30 integrated swabs cotton applicators.
Phenol Swabs from Swab-It (also known as Phenol EZ Swabs) is licensed for phenolisation following nail matrixectomy.
Launched in the UK over 15 years ago, Swab-It is established as the primary method for phenolisation within the NHS and private clinics.
The swabs are effective and easy to use. Phenol is contained within a small ampoule, with cotton bud applicator attached.
Phenol Swab Features and Applications
- Each ampoule contains between 0.175ml and 0.20ml of Phenol Liquid 89% USP.
- Controlled dosage to prevent excessive application of phenol and provides a fresh, traceable source of phenol for every procedure.
- 30 Swab Pack - contains 30 individually packed sealed ampoules with 30 integrated swabs cotton applicators. The swab is positioned so that only the swab can be used to access the phenol.
- Individually wrapped in pouches and supplied in a resealable outer pack.
- Class IIa Medical Device, CE marked, complies with National Patient Safety Alert and RCPod guidances.
- Provides a safer alternative to bottled Phenol Liquid
- Phenolisation of nail bed tissue post nail removal
Disposal of Phenol Swabs
• Treat all Phenol Swab-it and ampoules as medical waste.
• After application, the swab can be disposed of through the clinical wasteor by a sharp box disposal system.
• Store below 25°C.
• Store Phenol Swab-it in the resealable pack(s) locked in a cupboard.
Available only to qualified professionals.