Latex Free Tourniquet (Non-sterile version) For Toes and Fingers - Single Pack
Contact us for volume discounts.
Toe Tourniquet Features:
- Disposable, latex-free medical device Class I for professional use.
- Nearly instant Haemostasis.
- Made of medical high polymer thermoplastic elastomer.
- Usage instructions on each tag, which is also used to safely remove the tourniquet from the digit.
- Individually packed, available in four bright colours and diameters.
- Diameter sizes: 1.7cm, 2.2 cm, 2.5 cm, 2.7 cm.
- CE certified.
- Easy application to the digit by rolling over the toe.
- Label with instructions to guide use.
- Can be sanitised/sterilised.
- each individually packed
Toe Tourniquets typical Use in Podiatry
Most nail surgical procedures require the use of a tourniquet. The nail bed, being a very vascular structure, needs to be exsanguinated at the start and then a tourniquet needs to be secured at the base.
Professional nail surgery requires a complete knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the nail unit. Nail structure peculiarities make nail surgery more complicated and prone to bleeding and scarring.
When to Use Toe Tourniquets?
- Digit lacerations and avulsions
- Nail and nail bed injuries
- Elective procedures
- Exploration of foreign bodies and deeper injuries
How to get the tourniquet ready for surgery
- Tourniquets, like the instruments used in surgical procedures, need to be appropriately disinfected following disinfection procedures used in the clinic.
- Skin also needs to be disinfected prior to the procedure.