Low profile orthosis to help managing Plantar fasciitis at night. It can also be used to help Achilles tendinopathy, Posterior tibial tendonitis, Achilles tendonitis, Metatarsalgia, Post-static pain, Hallux limitus, Sesamoiditis and Calcaneal Spur.
3 fasteners secure the foot.
Bodytonix Night Splint with Heel Support Features:
- Anatomical fit.
- Soft adjustable straps.
- Dorsal shell.
- Heel support
- 90° dorsiflexion.
- Soft lined foam interior.
- Soft foam padded interfaces.
- Flexible and lightweight.
Bodytonix Night Splint with Heel Support Benefits:
- Holds the foot in place without sacrificing comfort or mobility.
- The 3 adjustable straps are quick and easy to use, providing a secure and comfortable fit.
- ABS platic plate.
- Sole made with Non-slip silicone material
- Heel is supported and secured.
- Stretching and increasing flexibility in the calf reduces the risk of further strain and tearing of the plantar fascia.
- Soft lined foam interfaces provide maximum comfort during sleep.
- Hand washable components.
- Universal fit (left or right)
- Although this product permits inhouse ambulation, you should not walk or attempt to place weight on the foot while using this splint without approval from your physician.
- Do not use outdoors, or on slippery or uneven surfaces.
|Night Splint||S/M||5" to 9"||6 to 10"|
How to use your Night Splint
- The night splint is designed to reduce the morning pain in your foot.
- The function of the night splint is to eliminate the painful morning stretching process by not allowing foot drop and the accompanying muscle tightening.
- When donning the splint make certain your heel is well seated inside the heel of the splint.
- Once the ankle is secure, the calf strap can be secured.
- Lastly, the strap above the ball of the foot is to be secured.
- The tow wedge should be positioned so that your toes are bending up at the creases.
- The splint is designed for nightwear, an in bed. The device is not designed for walking.
- The plastic part of the splint can easily be cleaned with soap and water. The liner can be laundered, or hand washed. The liner should drip-dry to ensure no shrinkage. Ideally, the liner can be cleaned in the morning and left to dry all day and be ready to use at night.
- The straps are to be pulled snug, but not so tight as to cut the skin or cut off circulation. A good test is to be able to comfortably slide a finger or two easily under the strap.
We found other products you might like!