Low profile orthosis to help managing Plantar fasciitis at night. It can also be used to help Achilles tendinopathy, Posterior tibial tendonitis, Achilles tendonitis, Metatarsalgia, Post-static pain, Hallux limitus, Sesamoiditis and Calcaneal Spur.
- Anatomical fit.
- Soft adjustable straps.
- Dorsal shell.
- 90° dorsiflexion.
- Soft lined foam interior.
- Soft foam padded interfaces.
- Flexible and lightweight.
- Holds the foot in place without sacrificing comfort or mobility.
- The adjustable straps are quick and easy to use, providing a secure and comfortable fit.
- Stretching and increasing flexibility in the calf reduces the risk of further strain and tearing of the plantar fascia.
- Soft lined foam interfaces provide maximum comfort during sleep.
- Hygienic and washable components.
- Universal fit (left or right)
- You should not walk or attempt to place weight on the foot while using this splint without approval from your physician.
- Do not use outdoors, or on slippery or uneven surfaces.