Low profile orthosis to help managing Plantar fasciitis at night. It can also be used to help Achilles tendinopathy, Posterior tibial tendonitis, Achilles tendonitis, Metatarsalgia, Post-static pain, Hallux limitus, Sesamoiditis and Calcaneal Spur.
Bodytonix Dorsal Night Splint Features:
- Anatomical fit.
- Soft adjustable straps.
- Dorsal shell.
- 90° dorsiflexion.
- Soft lined foam interior.
- Soft foam padded interfaces.
- Flexible and lightweight.
Bodytonix Dorsal Night Splint Benefits:
- Holds the foot in place without sacrificing comfort or mobility.
- The adjustable straps are quick and easy to use, providing a secure and comfortable fit.
- Stretching and increasing flexibility in the calf reduces the risk of further strain and tearing of the plantar fascia.
- Soft lined foam interfaces provide maximum comfort during sleep.
- Hygienic and washable components.
- Universal fit (left or right)
- You should not walk or attempt to place weight on the foot while using this splint without approval from your physician.
- Do not use outdoors, or on slippery or uneven surfaces.
Care for your Night Splint:
Liner and straps can be hand washed in coldwater with mild soap. Air dry.
Dorsal shell can be wiped with cold water and amild soap or disinfectant. Air dry.
Soft pads: Polyester.
Hook and loop straps: Nylon.
Dorsal shell: Plastic.