CryoIQ PRO with 2 interchangeable tips (Dermatology and Standard) - Liquid Freeze Therapy - device, cartridge and case | Cryotherapy for warts, verrucas, corns.
Best seller cryotherapy device kit with 2 interchangeable tips. New filter technology delivers the therapy for longer. No more blockages! Very cost effective cartridge per treatment ratio.
For Podiatry, Beauty, Veterinary use.
Cryotherapy device for Spray freezing. For Podiatry, Beauty, Veterinary use.
All CryoIQ cartridges are CE-marked as Medical Device Class IIa.Note that other gas cartridges CE-marked as Medical Device Class I are not allowed for human use.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Best seller cryotherapy device kit available.
- Very cost effective cartridge per treatment ratio.
- New filter technology delivers the therapy for longer.
- Easy to use like a pencil for targeted application on the desired area.
- Freezing temperature: -89°C to -128°C and to a depth of 3 mm.
- Safe procedure.
- Anesthesia not required.
- 2 Applicators for spray therapy: standard and dermatology. Other diameters available to purchase separately (please call us).
- Level of cold generated is adjusted by the rate at which the metering lever is depressed.
- Gold plated metal applicator.
- Weight: 82 gram (including the cartridge)
- Dimensions: Diameter: 22 mm / Length: 120 mm
- Warranty: 1 year and 2 years after registration of the product
- CE mark and MHRA ready as medical device Class 2a
- 1 standard tip 60 µm, L=10 mm, spray freezing Ø 1-6 mm
- 1 dermatology tip D2, L=22 mm, spray freezing Ø 7-18 mm
- 1 PRO body with lever
- 1 freeze limiter
- 1 gas cartridge N2O 25 grams
- 1 case for storage
- 1 user guide A6 size
The CryoIQ® innovation in cryotherapy makes it possible to treat a broad range of benign and premalignant skin conditions such as the following:
- Warts and verrucas, plantar warts
- Seborrheic and Actinic Keratosis
- Skin tags
- Age-and sun spots
- Dermato broma
- Molluscum contagiosum