All Up Head Protector to prevent Pressure Ulcers
Cushion for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers on head, ears and neck.
The Levabo All Up Head is an inflatable and disposable offloading device used for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
Ergonomically designed offloading cushion ensuring stability without hindering the patient’s movements. The All Up head is designed to fit the shape of the head taking into consideration the natural curve of the spine when positioned. Furthermore, the shape of the cushion protects and prevents ulcers developing on the ears when the patient is positioned on their side. Even with the slightest movement, the cushion will stimulate the microcirculation of the skin, in turn optimising broader circulation.
The All Up head has a surface layer made from a soft, flexible, heat and moisture absorbent non-woven material, which makes the product comfortable against the skin.
The range has been developed in conjunction with leading wound care experts to ensure optimal comfort and hygiene for the user.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers in the most exposed areas such as heels, hips, elbows, shoulders and the back.
- Multi-purpose device: can be used to support a variety of recovering positions – lying or seated thereby optimising the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- For single patient use – ensuring infection control.
- Simple and comfortable to use, with a surface layer made from a soft, skin friendly non-woven material. The All Up is inflated prior to use and can be adapted according to the individual’s anatomy and needs.
- Tested and approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10:2010 (Biological evaluation of medical devices -Tests for irritation and skin sensitisation).
- Cost effective and affordable in preventing and treating pressure ulcers.
- Machine washable at 60 degrees.
- Each include an oral inflation device and valve patch.
- When purchasing 12, the flat pack products come in a box of 12 - making it easy to store neatly in clinic areas.
- Manual pump available separate under code LV0020.
30cm (length) x 28cm (width) x 5cm (depth)