Due to its powerful suction capabilities, lightweight design, and low noise levels, the Nova Precision V400 is ideal for use both in clinic and on domiciliary visits. Large digital display for ease of use. Dust bag change indicator.
V400 Drill Features:
- Large digital display.
- Brushless motor, high torque.
- Built-In aspiration and filter system.
- Memory function.
- ‘Quick-grip’ centrifugal chuck mechanism enables easy bur changes.
- Pause key for standby function.
- Forward and reverse rotation.
- Medically tested filter system included.
- Large micro-fine dust filter with front drawer for easy replacement.
- Easy to clean touch screen panel.
- Variable speed control up to a max. of 40,000 rpm.
- Ergonomic handpiece design with pause key for standby and easy bur changes. Foot switch available to purchase separately (NV5406).
- Electronic counter monitors operating hours to assist with filter dust bag change. Resets to zero once is changed.
Complies to European Standards: EMC tested to EN 61000-6-3 (09/2011), EN 55014-1(08/2018), Guideline 2014/30/EU & Low Voltage Standard EN 60335-1 Guideline 2014/35/EU
Warranty: 1 year.
Annual service can also be purchased after warranty expiration date.
L219cm x W124mm x H232mm.
L139mm x D17-24mm
|Controller Voltage:||230V/50 Hz|
|Idling Speed:||40,000 rpm.|
|Volume Flow at Max. Power:||Approx. 280 I/min|
|Suction Noise at Min. Power:||62.5dB|
|Power Consumption Max:||380W|
Frequently bought together
We found other products you might like!