- Othaban is microbiostatic, anti-microbial agent that inhibits the growth of microorganisms, such odour causing bacteria and mould producing fungi.
- Insole Linings.
- Orthotic Linings.
- Footwear Linings.
Product Feature & Benefits:
- High air permeability and high water permeability for cool, dry feet when used in footwear.
- Infusing of Orthaban provides anti-bacterial, anti-mould and anti-static properties.
- No colour fading under light, washing or abrasion due to advanced dying technology.
- Conforms to SATRA test standards.
- Non-woven web melted point by point, high strength, abrasion resistant and flexibility.
- Comfortable and durable.
- Eliminates bacteria.
- High seam strength - Non fraying (long product life).
Technical Properties and Usage Advice:
Sheet width: 152cm.
Mean area weight: 150g/sqm.
Sheet size: 100cm x 152cm.
Pattern: Cross Emboss.
Breaking load: Length 3.2, Width 4.8N/mm.
Extension: Length 50%, Width 45%.
Elasticity at 15%: Length 1.3%, Width 1.6%.
Wing Tear Strength: Length 22N, Width 18N.
Dry Martindale - Face: 100,000 revolutions.
Wet Martindale - Face: 12,800 revolutions.
Pilling Resistance Rating:*scale of 1-5*
Severe Pilling (1) - No Pilling (5): 4.