Versatile electric and hydraulic chair with the advanced features of modern, high end chairs at an affordable price, such as 320° base rotation and 90° legs.
The Lune II from Nova is the successor to the globally successful Lune chair with improved features, including the superior motor technology (from LINAK) and more robust upholstery.
Nova Lune II Podiatry Chair Features & Benefits:
- Strong steel frame with 4 heavy duty, lockable castors for easy maneuverability.
- Extra low seat height for easy entry of patients.
- 3 high quality, powerful, independent LINAK motors with patented ultra-quiet motor technology (noise level < 51dB). CE Mark and EC 60601 (Biomedical Electrical Safety Testing) Compliant and tested to 5,000 repeat cycles.
- 320° rotation on base enabling different working positions.
- Fully flat capability.
- Gas sprung, split leg sections can be angled at any position between 0° and 90° as well as moved 90° to the side.
- Cushioned arm rests can be folded back 180° and their strength has been tested to 160kg.
- Head section manually adjustable (height and angle) for additional patient comfort.
- Breathing hole with removable plug.
- Improved durable and easy-to-clean upholstery made of synthetic leather.
- Firm, long lasting and comfortable cushioning.
- Strong, hygienic, white ABS plastic casing.
- Hooks on both sides for tidy stowing of hand control.
- 12 Month warranty.
|Length (fully flat):||1953mm|
|Width (inc arm rest):||835mm|
|Seat height (min-max):||630mm-930mm|
|Leg section area (each):||410mmx260mm|
|Strength of arm rests:||High-low, backrest and central motors:|
|Control box:||Linak #CA40 (3 channels) + Linak T type cable|
|Package size:||1401 x 690 x 720mm|
|Covering material||PU leather|
|Compliance||CE marked MEdical device. IEC 60601 (Biomedical Electrical Safety Testing) Compliant. Tested to 5,000 repeat cycles.|
Included Accessories: hand control and foot control
12 months warranty
Finance: To discuss financing options for this product, please call us on 0151 448 1228.
This product is subject to a delivery charge according to geographical location. Please call us for more details regarding this service.