The WCS® insole provides plantar pressure relief through the easy task of adapting the Four-Layer-Insole-System. The four-layer system consists of EVA, PE and Poron®. Each differs through varying grades stiffness and elastic recovery.
Also sold in singles (Left or Right) - Use same code for sizes ended in L or R (for example, NV3490L for X-Small, Left insole only).
- Treatment and management of diabetic foot syndrome
- Treatment for healing of open wounds, ulcers and ulcerations
- Postoperative phase after toe, forefoot and mid-foot surgical procedures
- Select customisable pressure relief
- Insole system for selective wound off-loading
- Progressive care for the diabetic patient
- Precise alteration options for off-loading
- Multi-layered insoles with varying degrees of hardness for individualised adjustments
- Available for right and left foot