DARCO Relief Dual Plus Off-loading Post Op Shoe - Premium Medical Shoe for Toe and Forefoot Protection
The first flat off-loading shoe on the market. The Relief Dual Plus provides optimal hold and maximum stability due to the high heel cap.
DARCO Relief Dual® Plus Off-loading Shoe
The Relief Dual® Plus provides optimal hold and maximum stability due to the high heel cap.
The first flat off-loading shoe on the market, which looks like a postoperative shoe but has the characteristics of a forefoot off-loading shoe, has become very well established among experts over the last few years. With the new Relief Dual® Plus DARCO is now further developing the Relief philosophy.
The new off-loading shoe is 64% higher than the Relief Dual®. This provides orthograde and maximum stable support for the rear foot. The heel cap can be completely opened and flexibly adjusted by the ankle-closing closure. Due to the maximum opening possibility, fittings of voluminous bandages are possible.
Relief Dual® Plus – has even more applications for postoperative management and wound treatment.
The Relief Contour Insole (sold separately in a left or right insole) offers pressure redistribution of up to 90% through contours which are optimally adapted to the anatomy of the foot. Large pressure peaks are completely avoided. The self-supporting polyurethane material quickly recovers its shape & can be trimmed. Dorsal flexion of 2.4 degrees is achieved through the negative heel.
- Innovative dual-sole technology: abrasion-resistant, light, shock-absorbing, anti-slip
- Breathable material
- Flexible and adjustable heel cap
- Easily accommodates bulky dressings
- Space for inserts through the removable insole (also Diabetes compliant foot bed)
- Low sole height – no compensation shoe necessary
- Can be worn on the left or right foot
Medical Shoe Purpose:
- Optimal hold and maximum stability due to the high heel cap
- Latest rear entry design due to maximal opening of the shoe
- There is virtually no movement of the ankle during each step due to continuous, rigid reinforcement of the base of the shoe which ensures greater off-loading of the forefoot
- Multi-closure option: Extra hook and loop straps optimise the ankle joint with additional support
- Durable, as the shaft is sewn to the outsole
- Generous square cut of the insole protects the toes
- Stable and with an optimal rolling off movement
- Increased negative heel through use of the Puzzle Insole or the Relief Contour Insole Cushion Insole.
- Postoperative for stabilisation and offloading after foot surgery procedures
- Postoperative use for removal of Haglund’s exostosis
- Postoperative use for plantar fasciitis
- Wound treatment
- PegContour® Insole
- Relief Contour® Insole
- Relief Dual ® Toe Cap (all sizes except XXL).
Do not use while driving