Podotech Plane Simple Features:
The Podotech Plane Simple is an educational aid designed to explain the body planes during a biomechanical assessment.
- Helps students understand the principles of foot motion.
- A visual aid which increases patient understanding when explaining the outcomes of a biomechanical assessment.,
- Clearly and concisely laid out for ease of use.
- Lightweight and compact making it easy to carry around with you, or leave in the clinic or workplace as a permanent prompt.
- Comes as a flat item, then is quickly and easily folded into a three-dimensional structure.
This product has been developed in collaboration with Podiatrists at the Birmingham School of Podiatry, Matthew Boulton College, UK.