STERICLENS Sterile Saline Spray
Sterile Saline solution in a spray containing 0.9% sodium chloride in water, used for topical irrigation and cleansing of wounds.
The no-wastage sterile saline wound wash for the topical irrigation and cleansing of wounds.
Stericlens® is a versatile topical irrigation and wound cleansing system. Its narrow spray is designed to help remove debris and bacterial matter without touching the wound.
Stericlens® features unique spraying technology that allows it to spray when held in any position - even upside down.
Features & Benefits:
- Sterile Saline solution in a spray containing 0.9% sodium chloride in water, used for topical irrigation and cleansing of wounds.
- Odourless and preservative - free
- The aerosol can spray in any position, even held upside down.
- The directional spray nozzle delivers targeted irrigation at the press of a button, helping remove the debris with no wound contact, promoting infection control.
- For multiple use, minimising waste.
- Presentations: 100 ml or 240 ml
- CE approved Class IIa Medical Device