Designed to absorb shock as well as relieve and redistribute pressure. Silicone insoles are made of a skin-like medical grade silicone that resists to bacterial growth and does not dry out.
It is hypo-allergenic, non-toxic and odourless. It will not flatten under repeated pressure from walking or standing and it has a very long life expectancy. Ideal for plantar pain, heel pain/spurs, metatarsalgia, arthritis, plantar fat pad atrophy, and lower back and joint pain.
These insoles are suitable for everyday wear during sports, work or recreational activities. They are also 'non-skid' insoles which are easy to clean, durable and a joy to wear.
Softzone Silicone Gel Insoles Features:
- Softer multi-density silicone absorbs shock under high pressure areas while supporting the rest of the foot.
- Ideal as a replacement for shoes with removable insoles.
- Relief for heel, arch, and forefoot problems.
- Hypoallergenic and latex free.
- Soft blue spots provide shock absorption to the heel, longitudinal arch and the metatarsal areas.
- 100% silicone offers superior comfort.
- Biomechanically designed insoles with longitudinal arch support.
- Ventilation holes provide air circulation.
- Can be used for managing minor cases of splayfoot.
- Deformaties of the metatarsal and toes caused by painful conditions.
- Tired and weak feet.
- Relief from heel, knee and back pain.
- Diabetic foot.
- Deformaties of the metatarsal in combination with the heel spur.
Pack Size: 1 Pair.