Seat All Tail Bone - Sacrum and Buttock Relief and Protector
Seat All - Tailbone cushion for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. Suitable for patients requiring pain relief of the rectum, typically for radiation damage, a sensitive tailbone or discomfort caused by haemorrhoids.
The Levabo Seat All Tailbone is an inflatable and disposable offloading device used for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
Seat All Tailbone is an ergonomically designed offloading cushion ensuring stability without hindering the patient’s movements while providing full relief to the rectum, typically for radiation damage, a sensitive tailbone or discomfort caused by hemorrhoids.
The surface layer is made from a soft, flexible, heat and moisture absorbent non-woven material, which makes the product comfortable against the skin.
The Seat All range has been developed in conjunction with leading wound care experts to ensure optimal comfort and hygiene for the user.
Seat All Tail bone Features & Benefits:
- Designed for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers in the most exposed areas such as as the sacrum and buttock or to relieve pain in the tailbone area.
- Multi-purpose device: for use in the seated position but can be used in a chair or wheelchair thereby optimising the prevention and treatment of pressure sores.
- For single patient use – ensuring infection control.
- Simple and comfortable to use, with a surface layer made from a soft, skin friendly non-woven material.The Seat All Tailbone is inflated prior to use and can be adapted according to the individual’s anatomy and needs.
- Comes in a space saving sealed flat pack which includes an oral inflation device and valve patch. Also available in boxes of 12 which are neat and easy to store in small offices, clinical areas.
- Tested and approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10:2010 (Biological evaluation of medical devices -Tests for irritation and skin sensitisation).
- Cost effective and affordable in preventing and treating pressure ulcers.
- Machine washable at 60 degrees.
42cm (length) x 42cm (width) x 5cm (depth)