Introducing the most advanced Hapla felt yet...Felt that is treated to fight bacteria and fungi
Hapla Gold is an all-wool felt which is enhanced with an antibacterial treatment, allowing it to protect the material against bacteria and fungi.
Hapla Gold is ideal for use on the at-risk foot. The felt remains protected both while being stored and in use on the foot.
- Tested to European Pharmacopoeia 5.1.3 efficiency of antimicrobial preservation.
- A greater than 5-Log reduction in S aureus numbers was seen following seven days exposure to the product.
- A greater than 5-Log reduction in Ps aeruginosa and a 2-Log reduction in C albicans numbers was seen following 14 days exposure to the product.
- Staphylococcus aureus is a gramme positive bacteria - common on human skin.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa is a gramme negative bacteria.
- Candida albicans is a fungus.
- Results from Independent Laboratory testing Nov 08. Forty samples of Hapla Gold felt were inoculated with either fungi or bacteria.
Sheet Size: 22.cm x 45cm.
Pack Size: 4 Sheets.
Availability: 2mm, 5mm, 7mm & 10mm thicknesses.