Both EVA-foam soles only differ in grade of shore-stiffness. Three replaceable modules (little toe module, hallux module, and centrepiece) can be exchanged individually depending on the most different indications.
- Small Toe Module (narrow)
- Large Toe Module (wide)
osteotomy: austin, scarf, akin, youngswick, etc.
Arthrodesis: lapidus, MTP joint and base joint of the large toe.
- Middle Module
Weil and/or helal osteotomy I – IV.
Hammertoe, Tailor’s Bunion correction.
Features and Benefits:
- For selective off-loading and acute treatments.
- Interchangeable components.
- Each Puzzle Insole® system includes a black high-density EVA-sole and a blue lower density sole.
- Separately available for left shown orthopaedic devices.
- Right and left fit.