Knee Brace for Moderate Ligament Injuries, Adjustable Knee Support for Women Men - Soft Neoprene Lining, Integrated Metal Stays
Knee Support for Men and Women: Our product provides moderate ligament injury support, making it suitable as a knee brace for meniscus tear and arthritis aids. Its versatile design fits both left and right knees and can be adjusted to suit various body types and sizes.
As low as £16.20
Bodytonix Stabilising Knee Brace Features & Benefits:
- Designed to support, compress, stabilise and protect the knee to help improve injury recovery and prevent further injuries.
- Lightweight, breathable, skin friendly 3mm neoprene material with nylon lining, designed to keep your knee dry, sweat free and feeling comfortable even if you wear the knee brace for a long period of time.
- Open kneecap to keep the patella in the correct position, two splints for support to the sides of the joint and bi-directional compression straps. Inbuilt patella pad surrounds kneecap to help improve patellar tracking.
- Fits right or left leg.
- Proximal & distal straps
- Adjustable with hook and loop fastening breathable uniform compression.
- Polyethylene foam padding around the knee
- Robust plastic straps
- Hook and loop
|Small||up to 40cm|
- Its use should be supervised by a physician or health care specialist, who should provide direction on frequency and duration of use.
- In case of any abnormal sensation such as tingling, burning or numbness, pain, swelling or skin irritation, discontinue use and seek medical assistance
Care & Maintenance:
- Do not machine wash.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild soap solution.
- Non-alcohol wet wipes can be used.
- Do not use harsh detergents or bleach.