Seat All Back Pain Cushion - Self Inflatable
Cushion for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers in the most exposed areas such as heels, hips, elbows, shoulders and the back.
The cushion is designed to achieve good seating comfort in order to relieve and alleviate back pain for people in all ages.
Especially the seated position can give cause to problems with the lower back, which commonly result in back pain. When the cushion is used to sit on, good seating comfort is achieved by sup-port of the pelvic, and if the cushion is place on the lower back, the curve of the cushion should support the sway of the lower back.
Even with the slightest movement, the cushion will stimulate the microcirculation of the skin, which optimises circulation.
The cushions are effective for the prevention and treatment of pressure sores on the most exposed areas such as heels, hips, elbows, shoulders, back, etc.
Made of non-woven material, which makes the cushion soft, skin-friendly, heat and moisture absorbent, comfortable and elastic.
Seat All Back Seat Features and Benefits:
- Designed for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers in the most exposed areas such as heels, hips, elbows, shoulders and the back.
- Multi-purpose device, in that the same product can be used to support a variety of recovering positions – lying or seated thereby optimising the prevention and treatment of pressure sores.
- For single patient use – ensuring infection control issues are eliminated.
- Simple and comfortable to use, with a surface layer made from a soft, skin friendly non-woven material. The All Up is inflated prior to use and can be adapted according to the individual’s anatomy and needs.
- Comes in a space saving sealed flat pack which includes an oral inflation device and valve patch. The boxes of 12 are neat and easy to store in small offices, clinical areas.
- Tested and approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10:2010 (Biological evaluation of medical devices -Tests for irritation and skin sensitisation).
- Cost effective and affordable in preventing and treating pressure ulcers.
- Machine washable at 60 degrees.
- Each include an oral inflation device and valve patch.
- When purchasing 12, the flat pack products come in a box of 12 - making it easy to store neatly in clinic areas.
- Manual pump available separate under code LV0020.
Dimensions: 27 x 45 x 5 cm