Inflatable and disposable offloading device used for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers by pressure distribution.
All Up 30 Degree Wedge repositioning cushion has been designed to support regular repositioning of patients who are unable to move themselves and are at a high-risk of pressure ulcer formation. An ergonomically designed offloading cushion for use in the lateral position the cushion ensures a stable 30 degree tilt. The wedge shape is fixed in place by a flap that is pushed underneath the patient.
Even with the slightest movement, the cushion will stimulate the microcirculation of the skin, in turn optimising broader circulation.
The surface layer is made from a soft, flexible, heat and moisture absorbent non-woven material, which makes the product comfortable against the skin.
Developed in conjunction with leading wound care experts to ensure optimal comfort and hygiene for the user.
All Up Wedge 30 Degree Features and benefits
- Designed to support regular repositioning with a stable 30 degree tilt, designed for use in the lateral position, for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers and sores
- Multi-purpose device: can be used to support a variety of recovering positions – lying or seated thereby optimising the prevention and treatment of pressure sores.
- For single patient use – ensuring infection control.
- Simple to use and comfortable to wear, the surface layer is made from a soft, skin-friendly, non-woven material. Does not stick to skin, particularly in hot weather.
- Tested and approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10:2010 skin irritation and sensitisation.
- Cost effective and affordable in preventing and treating pressure ulcers
- Machine washable at 60 degrees.
- Each include an oral inflation device and valve patch.
- When purchasing 12, the flat pack products come in a box of 12 - making it easy to store neatly in clinic areas.
- Manual pump available separate under code LV0020.
Dimensions: 50cm (length) x 40cm (width) x 15cm (depth)