Spirit CU800+ Upright Bike
The CU800+ Upright Bike was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. Features like built-in hand pulse sensors on the multi-position handlebars, as well as the easy-to-read console with a variety built in programs, satisfy casual and committed users alike. The extra-smooth ride comes from the perfected gearing and the integrated generator/flywheel system.
Features & Benefits:
- Built-in contact and telemetric heart rate capabilities for a more effective workout;
- Generator-powered console means there is no need for outlets or power cords;
- Oversized foot pedals with fast-latching system;
- Padded ergonomic seat with fore/aft/up/down adjustments for extra comfort with customizable fit;
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers;
- Full 3 year parts and labour warranty as standard.
Flywheel: 13.5 kg / 30lb
Resistance Range: 40 levels of resistance (self generating)
Braking System: Self generating system
Pedal/Seat/Rail/Seat Post: Pedals - Dual-Width Self-Balancing / Seat: Dual-Spring Cushioned / Seat Post: Easy-Ratchet with Full Fore / Aft Adjustment
Computer Display: Large Blue-LED Matrix Window with 20-Character LED Message Centre, Separate LED Heart Rate Bar, and Integrated Reading Rack
Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, METs
Max. User weight: 200 Kgs / 440 lbs / 31.5 Stone
Product Weight: 52 Kgs / 114lbs
Product Dimensions: 1080 x 550 x 1360mm
Boxed Size/Weight: 1160 x 505 x 775mm / 55kg
Delivery and Costs:
Delivery only: Pallet delivery only £100 (excluding VAT)
Delivery and Installation is available for most areas for £150 for first product and £100 for each product thereafter
Room of Choice, Ground Floor Only
Expected 5-7 working days from receipt of order
Delivery for Mainland UK only. Call us for other UK locations, as they may have different delivery prices.
Finance Options: For informationon financing this product, please call 0151 448 1228.