Lightweight device makes it the perfect portable option for clinicians looking to aid patients across a variety of environments and settings. This portable aneroid (mechanical) device doesn’t use mercury yet provides accurate results when calibrated correctly.
Can be held and inflated with one hand, leaving the other hand free to hold the stethoscope in place when taking a BP reading.
This Blood Pressure Kit uses an aneroid gauge which is most popular among doctors and nurses due to its reliability and durability.
With great accuracy, long lasting and ease of use, this product will help you monitor your blood pressure at any time or place.
- Made in UK and guaranteed accurate to ISO 81060-1
- Range 0–300mmHg, with the scale graduations starting at zero
- Clear white face with fine pointer which allows for precise indication
- One handed use, suitable for both left and right hands
- Aneroid (mechanical), devices don’t use mercury but provide accurate results when calibrated.
- Smaller, lighter and easily portable
- Fitted with your choice of hook and loop or Ambidex cuff
- Capable of withstanding 100% overpressure
- Supplied complete with a protective, soft zipper case for transit
We found other products you might like!