Physioworx Stretch Board with Adjustable Angles - Calf & Hamstring Stretch, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles tendon
Stretch out to relieve muscle tightness with the Physioworx Stretch Board with Adjustable Angle. The Physioworx Adjustable Slant Board helps to target calf muscles and the hamstring muscles with its adjustable slant board design and calf stretcher, providing effective stretching for plantar-fasciitis treatment.
Stretch out to relieve muscle tightness with the Physioworx Stretch Board with Adjustable Angle. This fully adjustable board targets the lower leg and foot area, to help stretch out muscles and to help increase flexibility.
The Physioworx Adjustable Slant Board helps to target calf muscles and the hamstring muscles with its adjustable slant board design and calf stretcher, providing effective stretching for plantar-fasciitis treatment.
Stretch Board comes with an invertible footplate for more effective foot stretches. This versatile stretch board is designed to serve as both a calf stretch board and a hamstring stretcher, in order to provide comprehensive plantar-fasciitis treatment or general stretching at home.
Six Angle Settings
Six angle settings from a 15˚ to 39˚. Its multi-use design allows for foot and Achilles stretching with an ergonomic fascia board for optimal muscle control during stretching. Recommend by Podiatrists and Physios.
Made from high-grade materials, the Physioworx Stretch Board is lightweight and easy to adjust, making it ideal for at home calf stretch and plantar fasciitis stretch exercises.
With its adjustable angle feature and anatomically correct design, this slant board calf stretcher effectively targets the plantar fascia during physioWorx stretches, helping with recovery from plantar fasciitis over time.
Indications for Use:
- Calf muscle strains, achilles tendon injuries, and plantar fasciitis.
Physioworx Stretch Board with Adjustable Angle Features & Benefits:
- Designed to stretch out lower leg and foot muscles to increase flexibility and reduce uncomfortable muscle tightness.
- Ideal for all types of lower leg stretching.
- Fully adjustable the stretch board has six angle settings ranging from a 15° to 39° angle to fit your specific requirements.
- Reversible foot plates.
- Suitable for use in both exercise and rehabilitation environments.
- Sturdy structure making it ideal for home and gym use as well as in clinic environments such as physiotherapy and rehabilitation centres.
- Includes brochure with exclusive exercises.
Product Dimensions (flat): 39cm x 36cm.
Packed Weight: 3.1kg.