Dynaflex Kids Foot Orthotics
High quality paediatric insoles ready be posted, heat moulded and modified precisely to fit a young patient’s foot.
Deep heel cup offers excellent stability for severe over pronators and assists in controlling the calcaneus and surrounding tissue.
The device gently improves biomechanical function without interfering with the foot’s natural growth.
Features & benefits:
- Slimline and extremely supportive, ensuring minimal space is taken up in the footwear.
- Deep heel cup, with a progressive arch profile.
- Heat mouldable thermoplastic core with medium density EVA top cover.
- Cost-effective solution for growing children – replace as necessary at low cost.
- Brightly coloured pairs consist of one blue (left foot) and one red (right foot) to help children learn whilst providing a functional solution.
Moderate met raise to assist forefoot pressure redistribution.
Indications when adjusted:
- Calcaneal instability
- Medial/lateral support
- Pes planus
- Forefoot Adductus
- Neurological foot/gait problems