The TAS® (Toe Alignment Splint) is an effective and inexpensive way of maintaining correct alignment of the toes during the healing process.
A thin elastic metatarsal band reduces slippage and soft toe straps hold the toes in the correct position to maintain alignment following surgery to correct hallux valgus, hammer toes or Tailor's bunions. May also be used in the treatment of capsulitis plantar to the m.p. joints caused by mild subluxations of the joint.
• New: Longer metatarsal strap (extended by 5 cm to 34 cm) to better accommodate wide feet.
• Fit easy into most foot wear
• Soft, skin-friendly material
• Stabilising element: thermoplastic deformable
• Universal fit for right and left
Postoperative toe alignment after