The DARCO All Round healing shoe was designed to aid in the mobility of individuals with wide-ranging concerns and those with specific requirements. With all the features that matter most.
The AllRound Shoe® Healing Shoe provides stability, protects the foot and reduces pressure on it following foot surgery and other types of wounds on the foot.
From Post-op to wound care, the “All rounder” is a comprehensive healing and relief shoe as well as a rehabilitation shoe, an all-in-one design for comfort and ease of use.
- The upper is made of breathable nylon mesh that can be stretched and adjusted lengthways and sideways.
- The outer sole is made from EVA / rubber with a shock absorbing effect.
- The sole profile facilitates the rolling off movement.
- The base of the shoe is reinforced throughout.
- Other features include the wide opening, individually adjustable fastener, a removable sole as well as weather-proof durable material on the shank and sole.
- Slip-resistant sole allows for easier mobility without compromising stability.
- Sandwich sole construct combines firmness for stability and a cushioned sole for softer landings, offering great shock absorption.
- Shoe upper is light-weight, breathable from a nylon fabric that repels water and soil.
- Multi-layered closure for protection and a secure fit.
- Removable insoles plus ample space to accommodate individual needs.
- Spacious boot design for custom Insoles or bulky bandages and can even accommodate diabetic foot insoles.
- Soft breathable fabric with adjustable hook and loop closure.
- Long ridged internal plate promoting weight distribution.
- Extra wide opening - seamless comfort-zone.
- No height compensation necessary.
- Can be worn on the right or the left foot.
Always read the instructions for use
Indications for Use:
• Post-operative care.
• Wound care.
We found other products you might like!