The DARCO All Round healing shoe was designed to aid in the mobility of individuals with wide-ranging concerns and those with specific requirements. With all the features that matter most.
From Post-op to wound care, the “All rounder” is a comprehensive healing and relief shoe as well as a rehabilitation shoe, an all-in-one design for comfort and ease of use.
Product Features & Benefits:
• Slip-resistant sole allows for easier mobility without compromising stability.
• Sandwich sole construct combines firmness for stability and a cushioned sole for softer landings, offering great shock absorption.
• Shoe upper is a light-weight, breathable nylon fabric that repels water and soil.
• Multi-layered closure for protection and a secure fit.
• Removable insoles plus ample space to accommodate individual needs.
• Spacious boot design for custom Insoles or bulky bandages and can even accommodate diabetic foot insoles.
• Soft breathable fabric with adjustable hook and loop closure.
• Long ridged internal plate promoting weight distribution.
• Extra wide opening - seamless comfort-zone.
• No height compensation necessary.
• Can be worn on the right or the left foot.
Indications for Use:
• Post-operative care.
• Wound care.
• Foot in risk category 0, 1 or 2 according to the German Diabetes Association Guideline