The DARCO FX Pro™ is the lowest profile walker on the market and easily matches the heel height of most shoes. It’s Super-Light, weighing in at less than 2lbs and provides the ultimate cost-effective solution. Maximum performance for minimum pricing!
The FXPro Walker Stabilizing Orthosis is built around an ultra low-profile sole that provides the smoothest possible transition from heel to toe for normal ambulation without stressing the foot and ankle. Spatula stirrups conform to the calf to reduce chafing and the vented liner ensures that your patients stay cooler, more comfortable and dryer.
- Acute treatment of ankle sprains.
- Conservative therapy for ankle injuries.
- Superficial tissue injuries of the lower leg.
- Fractures of the foot and ankle joint.
- Stress fractures.
- Fractures of the metatarsal bones.
- Achilles tendon injuries.
- Forefoot, midfoot and heel injuries.
- Postoperative immobilization.
- Strains and sprains of the lower leg, ankle or foot.
- Stabilisation and immobilisation of the ankle joint
- Prevents lateral rotation, supination and pronation
DARCO FXPro™ Walker Features and Benefits:
- Low Profile, eliminates height difference between walker and normal shoe without altering gait and reducing hip and knee pain.
- Padded liner is ventilated which promotes air circulation and aids in keeping the lower leg cool and comfortable.
- Anatomically contoured “spatula” stirrups immobilize the ankle comfortably.
- Pressure moldable, shock absorbing insole conforms to the foot for maximum comfort.
- Available in a high and low versions.
- Can be worn on the right and left.