The DARCO Air Traveler™ Walker is an economical, pneumatic walker. In comparison with the FXPro Walker, the AirTraveler Walker ensures more compression with the circumferential air bladders. Posterior flow restrictor channels forward the air for the greatest immobilising effect.
- Soft tissue injuries (grade 2 and 3 sprains).
- Stable fractures.
- Postoperative use.
- Trauma and Rehab.
- Effective adjustable compressions against swelling.
- Injuries of the superficial tissue of the lower leg.
- Fractures of the foot and ankle joint.
- Stress fractures.
- Fractures of the metatarsal bones.
- Achilles tendon injuries.
- Forefoot, midfoot and heel injuries.
- Other conditions recommended by a physician.
- Circumferential Air Bladder provides the ultimate compression and security. The patient can easily adjust pressure.
- 10 mm EVA Insole for patient comfort and support.
- Five-way strapping system - five heavy duty straps adjust to patients needs, keeping liner secure.
- Low profile - the Air Traveler™ is one of the lowest profile walkers on the market.
- Rocker Sole - the Air Traveler™ has a slight rocker sole to aid patients’ transition from heel to toe.
- Anatomically Contoured Spatula Stirrups - conform to the leg and immobilise the ankle comfortably.