Algeos is proud to be the UK's leading distributor of medical devices, equipment and materials to the Podiatry, Orthotics & Prosthetics, Physiotherapy and Footwear components markets.
Algeos also supply and manufacture the widest range of appliance making materials available anywhere in the World, including foams, carbon fibre composites, metal items and plastics. With our own in-house conversion, splitting and laminating equipment on site, we are able to manufacture and convert materials to almost any specification.
Over the years we've built our business to its current position by offering outstanding value, quality, innovation with customer experience our priority.
Algeos Strategic Supply partners
Understanding our customer's needs and wants is an integral part of the Algeos’ ethos and has helped to establish the company as a leader in its field and a company our customers can trust. To ensure that all Algeos products live up to the company's high standards, we strive to offer only products from the most trusted brands in the world in our field. That's why Algeos is proud to be associated with such trusted brands as Interpod, Slimflex, EMS, Voxelcare, Ruck, Silipos, Renia, DARCO, Proteor, Poron and Aortha.
The manufacturers of these well-known brands refuse to cut corners on quality in order to keep prices down and are totally committed to product excellence. Don't be misled by cut-price imitators, only Algeos offers true world-class quality from the worlds most trusted manufacturers in our respected field. These products are available from Algeos and associated sub-distributors.
Becoming an Algeos supply partner
Algeos earns customer loyalty by providing innovative products of the highest quality and value. Therefore Algeos' supply partner are of great strategic importance and are selected carefully.
We expect our supply partners to:
- Work with us strategically to establish and achieve individual brand and marketing objectives
- Provide full technical/product support to Algeos staff
- Cooperate fully with Algeos sales & marketing team in the planning and implementation of product promotions and sales strategies
- Have in place a quality management system that is equivalent to that described in the international ISO 9001 standard
Benefits of becoming an Algeos strategic supplier
A stronger, and more efficient, relationship with Algeos can lead to:
- Increased and protected market share
- Greater brand recognition in agreed agency countries
- Reduced sales and marketing costs
- Opportunities for instant end-user communications
- Opportunity to participate in strategic and tactical marketing programs
- Feedback on product sales performance and quality issues
- Access to Key Industry knowledge and Influencer's network
If you would like to become an 'Algeos Supplier' please contact us on +44 (0)151 448 1228 or [email protected]