The BladeFLASK is simple to use with a quick “push, click, and pull” action to remove and contain used scalpel blades.
BladeFLASK is secured by a reusable mounting bracket, which means you do not have to hold or brace the BladeFLASK when in use. The bracket enables the BladeFLASK to be positioned at point-of-use (wall, bench, or trolley mounted), making single-hand blade removal, containment, and disposal as simple as ‘push and click’.
*Note: BladeFLASK Bracket is sold separately (NV4202)
BladeFLASK Features & Benefits:
- Simple to use with a quick “push, click, and pull” action.
- Can prevent up to 5 times more injuries than a safety scalpel.
- low-cost alternative to safety scalpels for all scalpel users.
- Auto shut-off: BladeFLASK has a built-in counter with a shut-off mechanism that activates automatically after 100 blades have been removed. There is no danger of overfilling.
Sharps container: BladeFLASK is a puncture proof sharps container.
BladeFLASK conforms with the following regulatory requirements:
- UN Transport UN3921.
- British Standard BS7320:1990.
- (L)11cm x (W)9cm x (H)14cm.
- Weight: 250g appx.