2 Section Plinth Electric Couch with paper roll holder
Robust and great value, this couch also provides easy usage while maintaining patient comfort.
Product Features and Benefits:
- 260kg safe working load.
- Retractable rubber castors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Hand switch included. Foot control (not included can be purchased separately)
- Gas spring assisted back section
- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- World leading LINAK ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Paper Roll Holder and hand switch as standard. Foot switch optional to purchase separately.
- Manual height adjustment or by additional foot control (not included)
7 years warranty for the frame and material defects and 3 years for other parts.
Finance: To discuss financing options for this product, please call us on 0151 4481228.
Dimensions: L 186cm x W 63cm
Upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous). Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients.
Colours: contact us with the upholstery colour of your choice (25 standard colours)