Relief Dual Plus - Premium Medical Shoe for Foot Fracture and Post-Op
Used for foot fractures and post-op, this medical boot is designed to support the foot during recovery from foot fractures and post-op procedures, promoting healing and preventing pain.
The DARCO Relief Dual revolutionises offloading technology. This Dual sole combines the benefits of an EVA shock absorbing material and the anti-slip features of rubber; for a ground-breaking step in the post-operative treatment for foot care. Breaking from convention, DARCO has increased the surface area of the rigid shank to the entire sole area; maximizing pressure re-distribution while effectively immobilizing the metatarsophalangeal joint I & V (MTP) and the distal interphalangeal joint I & V (DIP).
Relief Dual Plus provides maximum stability due to the high heel cap
The new off-loading shoe is 64% higher than the Relief Dual. This provides orthograde and maximum stable support for the rear foot. The heel cap can be completely opened and flexibly adjusted by the ankle-closing closure. Due to the maximum opening possibility, fittings of voluminous bandages are possible.
Relief Dual Plus – has even more applications for postoperative management and wound treatment.
The Relief Contour Insole (sold separately in a left or right insole) offers pressure redistribution of up to 90% through contours which are optimally adapted to the anatomy of the foot. Large pressure peaks are completely avoided. The self-supporting polyurethane material quickly recovers its shape & can be trimmed. Dorsal flexion of 2.4 degrees is achieved through the negative heel.
The new PegContour Insole (sold separately in a left or right insole) is also available to fit the Relief Dual Plus.
Toe Cap also available as additional purchase (code: WWNVReliefDualTC).
Medical Shoe Purpose
- Stability, shock absorption and pressure relief after surgical procedures.
- In combination with the Puzzle Insole®or Relief Contour Insole and their unique wedge design, the load is displaced away from the forefoot.
- Accommodates insole replacement (including diabetic-compliant foot bedding)
- In combination with the PegAssist creates an interim solution for the diabetic foot in need of urgent care.
- The new off-loading shoe provides the balance of stability and the reduction of pressure on the foot following foot surgery.
DARCO Relief Dual Off-loading Shoe
- Innovative dual sole technology.
- Optimal shock absorption.
- Improved pressure redistribution.
- Reduction in shear forces.
- Greater stability.
- Rigid shank throughout the entire innersole area.
- Accommodates insole replacement (including diabetic-compliant foot bedding).
- Treatment of postoperative forefoot conditions, plantar wounds in the forefoot area and dorsal wounds at the heel.