Product Features & Benefits:
• Wedge-shaped outsole and insole in dorsal extension ensure rear weight-bearing.
• The stable, ankle-spanning shaft stabilises the upper & lower ankle and prevents deformation of the stump.
• The blue inlay with integrated pump compresses & this maintains the shape of the stump.
• Perfect fit through air compression. Easy inflation and deflation using an integrated system.
• This conservative treatment can also be manually adapted for customised support to meet individual patient needs.
• Designed to be worn for approximately 10 weeks following an amputation to allow the foot stump to completely heal. Thereafter, a conventional, custom-made shoe is worn.
• Universal fit Left/ Right in two sizes.
• Colour: Black
• User Manual available as a download from our website.
Indications for Use:
• Diabetic foot syndrome
• PAOD (peripheral arterial occlusive disease)
• Used post-operatively for treatment following Chopart or Lisfranc amputation
Optional: Replacement Liner (NV7584, NV7585)