Versatile electric and hydraulic Podiatry chair with the advanced features of modern, high end chairs at an affordable price.
The Eden II from Nova is the successor to the globally successful Eden Podiatry Chair with improved features, including the superior motor technology (from LINAK) and more robust upholstery.
Nova Eden II Podiatry Chair Features:
- Strong steel frame with 4 heavy duty, lockable castors for easy maneuverability.
- Extra low seat height for easy entry of patients.
- 3 high quality, powerful, independent LINAK motors with patented ultra-quiet motor technology (noise level < 51dB). CE Mark and EC 60601 (Biomedical Electrical Safety Testing) Compliant and tested to 5,000 repeat cycles.
- Fully flat capability.
- Gas sprung, split leg sections can be angled at any position between 0° and 90° and extended lengthways.
- Cushioned arm rests can be folded back and their strength has been tested to 160kg.
- High working height allows you to vary working position and work standing up.
- Head section manually adjustable (height and angle) for additional patient comfort.
- Breathing hole with removable plug.
- Improved durable and easy-to-clean upholstery made of synthetic leather.
- Firm, long lasting and comfortable cushioning.
- Strong, hygienic, white ABS plastic casing.
- Hooks on both sides for tidy stowing of hand control.
- 12 Month warranty.
|Length (fully flat):||1985mm|
|Width (inc arm rest):||820mm|
|Seat height (min-max):||560mm-890mm|
|Leg section area (each):||400x260mm|
|Strength of arm rests:||160kg|
|High-low, backrest and central motors:||Linak #LA40|
|Control box:||Linak #CA40 (3 channels) + Linak T type cable|
|Package size:||1400 x 690 x 670|
|Covering material:||PU leather|
|Compliance:||CE marked Medical Device IEC60601 (Biomedical Electrical Safety Testing) Compliant. Tested to 5,000 repeat cycles.|
Included Accessories: hand control and foot control
Colour: Aqua, Cloud & Turquoise
*Please note that colours may vary slightly.
12 months warranty