Innovative modular foot rest and limb support for patient comfort, infection control, minimum maintenance and simplicity of use, ideal for podiatrists, manicurists and clinician who take 3D scans of the foot when prescribing or producing foot orthotics.
- Modular sections can be assembled in a variety of ways to form a range of supportive positions and elevations for a limb.
Provides options to meet the comfort, care and mobility needs of the individual patient.
- Can be used on the floor, raised surface, plinth or bed in either acute or community settings, including a patient’s home.
- Integral cushioning support pad eliminates the ongoing expense of disposable covers.
- Sturdy construction and stable in use.
- Helps to reduce task induced postural strain thereby promoting staff comfort.
- Portable and self-containing - integral handles for easy moving and handling.
- Moulded with smooth lines in polyethylene and polyurethane.
- All areas easily accessible for efficient cleaning.
Measurements: Length 56cm, Width 49cm, Seat height 28cm, Seat length 18.5cm, Seat width 24cm.
Safe working load: 80kg (BS EN 12182:2012)
Lightweight: approx. 2kg
When and how to use the foot rest:
Provides elevation and fully supports the limb of the patient, freeing the hands of the podiatrist to carry out the appropriate procedure.