Allevyn AG Gentle Border Dressing
The ALLEVYN Gentle Border Dressing has been designed for people with particularly sensitive or fragile skin. This dressing has a soft silicone gel adhesive which minimises trauma to the wound at dressing change helping to avoid patient pain without compromising care.
A highly absorbent antimicrobial foam dressing with a gentle silicone adhesive. The ideal one-step dressing for use on fragile skin. Features triple-action technology that absorbs, retains, and transpires exudate to provide optimal fluid management.
Product Features and Benefits:
- ALLEVYN triple-action technology maintains the optimal balance in fluid for moist wound healing.
- Conformable dressing – providing comfort for the patient.
- Minimises trauma and pain during dressing change.
- Easy to apply and remove – the dressing can be repositioned easily without losing its adherent properties.
- Showerproof dressing allowing patients to shower with the dressing in place.
Indications for Use:
- Shallow, granulating wounds.
- Chronic and acute exudative wounds.
- Full and partial thickness wounds such as pressure ulcers, leg ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers.
- Infected wounds.
- Malignant wounds.
- Surgical wounds.
- First and second-degree burns.
- Donor sites.
- Oncological wounds.
- Epidermolysis bullosa wounds.
Pack Size: Pack of 10.