Elastic adhesive bandage combining a specially formulated porous adhesive and a superior woven cloth. Tensoplast provides an unrivalled level of quality performance, trusted patient comfort and compliance.
Product Features & Benefits
- High-quality extensible fabric made of high-twist cotton yarns.
- Superior stretch and regain properties provide good conformability.
- Porous zinc-oxide adhesive.
- Allows skin to breathe - reduces the risk of maceration.
- Bandage remains securely in place with continuous reliable adhesion.
- Soft non-fraying edges.
- Helps to prevent the bandage from constricting or leaving marks on the skin.
- Distinctive yellow central line.
- Encourages accurate overlap during application.
- Easy application to conform around a variety of body contours.
- Accurate application to maintain the stability of an injured joint or ligament.
Pack Size: Sold individually.
Roll Length: 4.5m.