Therapeutic Insoles for Sore and Sensitive Feet Including Painful Arthritic Feet
Designed to provide cushioning, accommodation and absorbency required for the Diabetic/insensate foot.
Multi-density Plastazote and Cellular Urethane, superb resilience, shock absorbing.
The Diaped Duosoft Therapeutic Insoles are designed for people with diabetes, arthritis, or other conditions that result in sensitive feet. Constructed with a multi-density material combination of Plastazote and cellular urethane, these advanced insoles offer superb resilience, cushioning, and shock absorption.
Duosoft Therapeutic Insoles Features & Benefits:
- Designed to provide cushioning, accommodation and absorbency required for the Diabetic/insensate foot.
- Anatomically designed to facilitate off-loading of the metatarsal head area.
- Plastazote and Urethane combination.
- Thermo-insulation properties make them good for cold feet, chillblains and vascular insufficiency.
- Distinctive self contouring capabilities and hypoallergenic formulation customises to the foot to accommodate pressure hot spots.
- Recognised materials: Plastazote is recognized by medical professionals as the material of choice for treating diabetic and arthritic feet.
- The insoles are designed to fit into both traditional footwear and 'additional depth' orthopaedic shoes.
Indications for use:
- For individuals with diabetes, arthritis, or other conditions that result in sensitive feet.
- Pre-ulcerated sites.
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Foot deformities.
- Morton's neuralgia.
- Forefoot accommodation.
- Skin breakdown.