FAST Sphyg features a unique push button inflation mechanism. Unlike traditional sphygs which require pumping a bulb to increase cuff pressure, this new sphyg technology reduces hand and wrist strain by automatically inflating the cuff using a built-in battery operated pump. The trigger deflation method is easier to control than knobs which need to be turned and ensures accurate measurements.
The FAST Sphyg is intended to be used with a stethoscope or vascular doppler and an appropriately sized cuff*; for indirect measurement of arterial blood pressure.
- Ergonomic design.
- Push button inflation.
- User controlled deflation.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Adjustable wrist strap.
- Multipurpose - from toe cuffs to large thigh cuffs.
- Natural conforming design - slimline for user comfort.
- Reduces hand and wrist strain.
- Engaging diagnostic for accurate readings.
- Fully recharged in 1 hour - approx. 250 readings.
- Provides a cost-effective alternative to a sophisticated vascular doppler with cuff inflator.
- Nominal Pressure Range: 0-300 mmHg
- Pressure Accuracy: < + 3 mmHg
- Max. Air Leakage Rate: < 4 mmHg/minute
- Power: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Voltage: 3.7 Volts
- Inflation speed: Variable
- Dimensions: 216(L) x 76(W) x 89(H) mm. 49mm (dial face diameter)
- Weight: 310g
- Electrical safety: Conforms to IEC60601-1 Class IIa equipment. Internally powered equipment. Type B applied part. Conforms to Directive 2011/65/EU on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
- Shockproof: Retains calibration for drops under 25cm.
- Medical Device Class IIa.
- Manufacturer warranty: 2 years
- 1 x FAST Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
- 1 x International AC charger
- 1 x Adjustable wrist strap connector
- 1 x Operational Manual & Reference Guide
- 1 x Male Luer Connector
- Note for old cuffs you may need a different connector (female)- please ask us when placing your order.
*All cuffs are sold separately