The Bland Rose poly-condensation silicone continues to be one of the softest silicones on the market.
Bland Rose is specifically designed for its use in podiatry and it is recommended for the making of palliative orthosis.
Bland Rose needs to be used with Reaktol Catalyst to enable setting.
Bland Rose Silicone Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use, it is soft, elastic and smooth to touch.
- Hydrates the skin, helping to regenerate it and soften the harder parts.
- Very comfortable, it eases pain immediately.
- Bland Rose hardens with liquid catalyzer or in a paste.
- Can be mixed with other poly-condensation silicones from Fresco in order to achieve different levels of hardness.
- High level of elasticity and low stiffness makes it appropriate for work in geriatrics and in diabetic feet.
- The finished orthosis is both washable and reusable.
Tip: It is recommended to moisten the fingers with water if it sticks to them when manipulating.
- Colour: Pink (Rose).
- Density (g/cm3): 1.06.
- Modulus 100% (MPa): 0.19.
- Breaking resistance Mpa: 0.8.
- Stretching: 364 %.
- Split resistance (KN/m): 4.4.
- Aspect: Not fluid paste.
- Hardness Shore A: 2-4.