Indications for use:
- Fresco Silicone is indicated to make both palliative and corrective orthoses.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Easy-to-use silicone.
- A quick-setting silicone elastomer.
- A pale pink putty soft to the touch, with average elasticity.
- Contains medical oils that hydrate the skin, soften, and help regenerate the hyperkeratotic areas.
- Fresco Silicone hardens with either a liquid or paste Catalyst.
- Once the orthotic has been made it will take 48 hours to reach its final level of hardness.
- Completed orthoses are washable and reusable.
- To achieve different hardnesses, the Silicone can be mixed with other Poly-condensation Silicones from the Fresco range.
- Moisten the fingers with water if the Catalyst paste adheres to the fingers when handling.
- Colour: Pink.
- Density (g/cm3): 1.09.
- Modulus 100% (MPa): 0.56.
- Breaking Resistance MPa: 1.4
- Split Resistance (KN/m): 5.2
- Aspect: Non-fluid paste.
- Hardness Shore A: 14-16.
- Stretching: 245%.
- Pack size: 500g.