Rigid zinc oxide strapping tape. This product is a non-elastic strapping tape with a strong adhesive, constructed from 100% cotton fabric. The zinc oxide adhesive gives Leukotape excellent initial and long-term adhesion, offering extra strong support and efficient stabilisation of joint structures.
Leukotape P - Zinc Oxide Tape - 10m Features & Benefits:
- Rigid zinc oxide tape (non-stretch tape).
- Hand-tearable for quick and easy application.
- Inextensible backing material provides rigid support.
- Permeable to air and water resistant. It is porous which allows the skin to breathe and reduces sweat, which further improves the adhesion of the tape.
- High tensile strength and long-lasting adhesive.
- Note that contains natural rubber latex which may cause irritation.
Indications for Use:
- Rigid joint immobilisation.
- Provides extra strong support for sports injuries (sprains and strains).
- Prophylaxis of sport injuries.
- Limitation of movement.
- Prevent sports injuries
Pack Size: Sold individually.
Size: 3.8cm x 10m.