Voxelcare VCM50 CAM Milling Machine (Including Vac)
Cutting-edge orthotic manufacture - ideal for EVA orthotics production in a workshop environment, the VCM50 is a single pair tabletop milling machine, focused on making a solid and precise execution.
Voxelcare VCM50 CAM Milling Machine (Including Vac) Features:
The VCM50 is a high-end compact single pair milling machine where performance, reliability and accuracy is required. Ideal for professionals that want to produce EVA orthotics in a workshop environment.
PRODUCTIVE TWO-SIDED MILLING
Thanks to the 0.01 mm accuracy and the two-sided manufacturing, the VCM50 assures the highest imaginable quality, that the orthotic will fit perfectly to any shoe type and you will even save the time needed for finishing.
EASY TO OPERATE
The VCM50 is designed so that any user is able to quickly start manufacturing custom insoles. After designing the orthoses in our online CAD software, the design is automatically sent to the CAM which creates the milling files. Simply put the EVA milling block in the machine and press the green start button to start milling.
- Dimensions: 750 x 900 x 850 mm
- Weight: 105 kg
- Working area: 350 x 300 x 55 mm (z-axis)
- Milling time: Up to 15 min/pair (two sides)
- Accuracy: 0.01 mm
- Power supply: 220 V, single phase
- 2-side milling: Mill insoles on both top and bottom side, save time in manual grinding and finishing
- Single pair milling: Suitable for 1 pair of EVA orthotics
- High quality: Robust frame, including vacuum table, vacuum pump and dust extraction system
- High performance motor: Brushless milling motor 1.1 kW, 6000 - 24000rpm
- Timesaving: The orthotics come almost finished out of the machine, that saves time in manual finishing
- Versatile and powerful:
- Transmissions in all axes of spindles, with ball screw recirculating and stepping motors with encoders
- Easy to use: Including tablet to control milling machine