Sterilair PRO is an air sterilisation system that protects your staff, customers and patients as well as yourself. Reduce the risk of contamination in your working environment and loss of profit due to illness.
Unlike air purifiers, this air biological treatment system drastically reduce bacteria and virus of up to 0.3 microns (the size of the Coronavirus), as well as fungi spores.
The air is driven into the system’s internal chamber in a closed loop, where irradiation with high frequency UV-C 25W lamps removes the microbial load in the air. Clean air is then expelled through the nozzle output at the top of the device.
SterilAir Pro Features & Benefits:
- It is quiet (only 32 dB), efficient and safe to use.
- Simple installation - mount on the wall with supplied screws and plug into standard power socket. Done!
- Daily and weekly programming.
- It is capable of treating rooms up to 100 m3 (approx. 6x6 m2 room). Flow rate: 120 m3/ hour.
- Dimensions: 82 x 27 x 11 cm (wall mounted); 107 x 33 x 28 cm (floor stand)
- Weight: 12.5 kg (wall mounted); 15 kg (floor stand)
- Lamp duration: 9000 hours
- Electronic programmer. Malfunction report system.
- Dust proof filter included.
- An additional floor stand is available as a separate purchase.
- CE marked, lab tested for air sanitation and Radiation tested (BA210Z8A) by European standards.
- Efficacy of an Automated Multiple Emitter Whole-Room Ultraviolet-C Disinfection System Against Coronaviruses MHV and MERS-CoV. Bedell K1, Buchaklian AH2, Perlman S1. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2016 May;37(5):598-9. doi: 10.1017/ice.2015.348. Epub 2016 Jan 28.
- Ultraviolet air and surface treatment. The 2019 ASHRAE Handbook—HVAC Applications by ASHRAE.
- UV disinfection application. Perfection preserved by the purest of light. www.uvdisinfection.com by Phillips.
Warranty: 12 months after registering the product.
This product is subject to a delivery charge according to Geographical location
The device works on the basis of a closed loop forced ventilation system. The air sucked in by STERILAIR Pro first passes through a dust filter located in the intake, which is designed to block the coarsest pollutants, giving the air an initial purification. The air then enters the irradiation chamber in direct contact with the mercury vapour tubes which, thanks to the emission of UV-C radiation, carry out maximum germicidal action. The air is expelled from the outlet nozzle thus carrying out microbiological abatement.
The great advantage of this system is the absolute lack of risk to humans as there is no leakage of UV-C radiation from the equipment and no ozone is produced.
The best advantage of Sterilair PRO is that it can carry out the continuous and constant disinfection of the air in any environment, during any working phase and in the presence of operators. You can programme Sterilair PRO to switch on a couple of hours before your arrival at the practice and then keep the equipment on throughout your working day.
Frequently bought together
We found other products you might like!