Footwear incorporating Poron Vive Technology harnesses energy from each step away from the body, and uses that energy to help push the athlete into their next step, helping to increase comfort and reduce fatigue.
- A dynamic open-cell foam technology that instantly reacts to every step.
- Over 55% ball rebound for powerful push offs and quick, responsive movements.
- Reduces and redirects shock forces away from the foot and delivers a “lift off” zone for maximum propulsion.
- Consistent resiliency and cushioning helps maintain an energy efficient stride and fights fatigue.
PORON Vive Features & Benefits:
- Retains 90% of original shape for a true-to-design fit.
- Reduced pressure at heavy load points like heel and ball of foot.
- Absorbs shock to minimise fatigue.
- Resilient feel from high energy return.
- Long-term performance that outlasts other materials.
- Reliable cushioning.
- Excellent shear abraison.
- Lightweight and breathable open cells keep you cooler and drier.
- Proprietary formulation manufactured in ISO-certified facilities.
- Insoles and orthotic linings.
- Orthopaedic appliance lining – jackets, neck, arm and knee pads.
- Shoe components – tongue, heel, counter, insoles.
- Protective clothing / equipment.