The Neo G ITB Strap has been specifically designed to ease the lateral knee pain caused by Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome (ITBS) commonly found in runners. The heat therapeutic neoprene helps relieve muscular aches and general joint stiffness, whilst the adjustable strap can be altered by the individual for a custom fit. It is a low profile, lightweight, band support that can be worn under everyday clothes or during activity with minimum discomfort.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Helps Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS).
- Helps stabilise and support muscles during movement.
- Constructed from heat therapeutic neoprene with a premium quality silicone vibration dampening pad.
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right leg and is Unisex.
- Registered with MHRA as a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device.